Samples ~ Loose Mineral Foundation
Our foundation shades are categorised as follows:
Light Neutral: Sundarata, Omorfiá, Kauneus, Ilu, Piekno
Light Warm: Meinu, Belleza, Krasa, Beauty
Light Cool: Feguro, Beaute, Krasota
Tan: Qurux, Skoonheid, Umuhle, Kyaungani
Dark: Kukungola, Runako, Uzuri, Mhle, Ahofe
Deep: Ewa, Immama, Uyia, Towela
Approximately 1g each
Our new mineral foundation is formulated with carefully selected natural ingredients that calm, heal and cover imperfections and blemishes. This weightless, ultra-fine luxurious loose powder foundation glides on the skin smoothly to create a flawless look with a soft matte finish that will last all day without drying out the skin. This formula provides sunscreen protection and a buildable medium to full coverage without blocking pores. This new loose powder foundation is glitter or shimmers free and great for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Our mineral foundation shades are called 'Beauty' in different languages.
Match your skin
- Won’t block pores or stimulate breakouts
- Absorbs excess oil without drying out the skin
- Free of bismuth, sulfates, parabens, talc, fragrances, and glutens
- It contains natural sunscreen zinc oxide, which protects and heals the skin.
- Contains kaolin which cleanses and detoxify the skin without causing redness
- Contains rice starch power which soothes and heals the effect of acne and eczema on the skin
Suitable for all skin types
Mica, Zinc Oxide, Rice Starch Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin Clay, +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 77288.
Beauty in Languages
Our Foundation Shades are named 'Beauty' in different languages.
Towela (Tumbuka, Zambia)
Uyia (Ibibio/Efik, Nigeria)
Imamma (Igbo, Nigeria)
Ẹwa (Yoruba, Nigeria)
Ahofe (Twi, Ghana)
Mhle (Xhosa, South Africa)
Runako (Shona, Zimbabwe)
Kukungola (Chichewa, Malawi)
Umuhle (Zulu, South Africa)
Kyaugani (Hausa, Nigeria)